Monday, January 3, 2011

The Big Belly

OK, so this is the belly!!! or according to my nephew Terrick "that big belly". Even Jace gave me a funny look yesterday and had to come gey a closer view of it. We had an ultrasound today and things continue to look good. Both babies have good fluid. Baby B (the little booger on my right side) is now head down again. He has done about 4 complete flips since we have been here- one week he is breech, the next week he is head down. You would think that would be a traumatic event for me, but I can't pinpoint one time he has flipped. Baby A kicks a lot more but has consistently been head down. I think he must get sick of his brother kicking him in the face. Stuart and I both feel Lane will be the one on the right and Cole the one on the left, but whichever one comes first will be Lane, so we will have to see. Jace got to come and nap with me and then spent the afternoon here. He is so sweet despite his new favorite word, "no". Tomorrow will be an exciting day, as I get to go on 2 wheelchair rides and sit up to eat!!! So as long as those contractions stay under control, I will get to go on a little sightseeing trip!! Thank you again to everyone who has sent good thoughts and prayers our way. We truly appreciate it.

2 comments:

  1. You look great! Love and Prayers your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you decided to do this. I am addicted to it now and I love having the record of our lives! By the way, you look little to me, but maybe it's all in the perspective:)

    ReplyDelete