Thursday, January 27, 2011

Holy Moly!!!


Because the news was so exciting today, I am willing to show a most horrendous picture of my gigantic belly. Drum roll please.......................measurements on the babies are a humongous 6#7oz and 6#2oz!!! I am fully aware that these estimates may be higher than the reality, but even subtracting a pound each still puts them at good weights, so we will take it! Tomorrow marks 33 weeks and we are still trucking along. My blood pressure has been better over the past two days, as have the contractions. I guess these boys just like to keep us on our toes already!
I think Jace is beginning to grasp that there really are babies in momma's tummy. He has been so sweet to kiss and pat them, and will say "bye babies" when he leaves. Now my sister's little guy, who is just a month older than Jace, totally gets that there are babies in my tummy. He has asked before "when do we get to go see that big belly again" and "are those babies still in aunt Annalisa's belly?". Apparently he has now moved on to trying to figure out how the babies will get out, and recently asked Missy "are those babies going to come out her butt?". I think that it is hilarious that a two year old's mind can even begin to question such a complex idea!!! So funny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment