Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Great Escape

Today I got to go on my very first outing away from the hospital! I have been tortured by the commercials for Red Lobster for the past several weeks, so that was where I wanted to go. I guess marketting does work. My poor dinning buddies weren't even given a choice! Stuart, Jace, Grams, and Rachel went with me, well, I guess they took me. I had a delicious coconut shrimp plate and loved every bite. Jace was so excited for momma to get to ride in the car. He was very polite to the waiter, saying "thank you" without prompting. He has really grown up in the past 2 months. I will be so glad to be back with him at home, with his 2 new brothers of course! We were only gone about an hour and a half but I was so tired when I got back to my room that I slept for about 2 hours!!

            I swear my belly wasn't that big before I ate! :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay for getting to go to dinner. I am amazed at your positive attitude!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Annalisa! I'm a good friend of Summer's, and she passed your blog along to me. I have a 17-month old and am pregnant again, and I can only imagine how tough this must be! Your optimism and positive outlook is inspiring! I can't wait to see how far you go!
    Nicole Scott

    ReplyDelete