Thursday, February 3, 2011

Just a note!!!

We have changed our c-section date to the 18th so we will be 36 weeks on the dot! This opens up the possibility that the boys may not have to go to NICU depending on how they look. Under 36 weeks go to NICU automatically and by delivering at 36 weeks they may get to stay in nursery and go home when I do. Please don't get me wrong, I love my NICU friends and know that our boys would be in the best hands ever. There are a lot of pluses to a short NICU stay too. They would get on a schedule, I could get some things together at home, and I would get a few days alone with Jace. But.... how amazing to think that after over 12 weeks of being here that they may not need NICU!! Of course, even at 36 weeks they still may need a little NICU boost and of course, they may come earlier on their own, but we are ready for whatever God has planned!! Pre-eclampsia is still knocking on the door, but just a gentle tap! So maybe if I don't answer it'll go away! Thank you all for the prayers and thoughts!! And thank you to all the wonderful nurses here on antepartum who have taken care of us- we love you all!
BTW- The 18th is my mother in law's birthday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment